Pedal Thrasher is a hardtail mountain bike with 27.5 wheel size. A lightweight alloy frame and front suspension make it versatile and comfortable for recreational riding around parks and bike paths.
The lightweight alloy frame makes the bike easy to ride, particularly uphill. It is also handy if you're going to be lifting the bike in and out of your car or carrying it upstairs for storage.
27.5” wheel size offers a great balance of stability and easy handling. Shimano 21 speed gears will give you a smooth and easy ride, with plenty of gear range to help on hills.
Overall, Pedal Thrasher is the ideal for riders looking for a low cost bike for occasional riding around paths and parks. All Pedal Bikes are built by a qualified mechanic and come with a free first service. 12 month warranty is available through any 99 Bikes store nationwide.
- Frame Material 6061 Aluminium Alloy
- Fork Zoom 27.5" Suspension Fork
- Gearing 21-Speed Shimano Tourney
- Crankset Triple Chainring Crankset 24/34/42T
- Shifters Shimano Twistgrip RS35 Shifters
- Front Derailleur Shimano Tourney
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Tourney
- Brakes V-Brakes
- Brake Levers Alloy 2.5-finger
- Hub 36H Alloy Quick Release
- Wheelset-Rim Double Wall Alloy with CNC sidewalls
- Tyres 27.5" x 2.1 MTB
- Chain KMC
- Freewheel/Cassette Shimano 7-speed Freewheel (14-28t)
- Bottom Bracket VP Sealed Bearing
- Handlebars 31.8mm Alloy Stem Alloy Ahead 31.8mm, 90mm extension
- Grips Close End Rubber
- Seatpost 27.2mm
- Pedals PVC Platform, 9/16" axle